The club was founded in 1982 by Werner Wyss and has been going strong ever since. The open-minded and tolerant concept appeals to people of all ages and different walks of life.
You can enjoy the meetings by
- simply listening or
- taking part in the discussions
- giving your own opinion
- having your own talk on a subject of your choice
- helping to find a guest speaker
- participating in an outdoor activity of the Club
- travelling to an English speaking country together with other members
- and so deepen friendship and understanding with people of other language groups and cultures.
- You come and go as you please
- Your contribution is required so that evenings can take place at all.
- Club membership
January to July > CHF 90.--
July to Jan > CHF 170.—
Guests are welcome and pay > CHF 12.-- per evening
Postal account IBAN CH22 0900 0000 8523 8860 8
To join, contact a committee member or simply show up on a Friday evening
There is only one rule we ask you to comply with:
Once inside the meeting room we speak English only!